By using any of Society 414 services, including any services found on the website, you agree to voluntarily consent to any and all Terms of Service found herein.
Society 414 has the right to modify this Terms of Service agreement at our discretion, and the terms will become effective immediately upon publication to this website.
In exchange for participation in the activity of the Curated Date Night Events organized by Society 414, and/or use of the property and services of Society 414, you agree for yourself and anyone accompanying you to the events agree to the following:
1. I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by Society 414, or the employees, representatives or agents of Society 414.
2. I affirm that I am 21 years of age or older
3. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with the curated date night activities and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and my guests, and further release and discharge Society 414 for injury, loss or damage arising out of my or my guest's use of or presence upon the facilities of Society 414, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, my guest, Society 414 or other third parties.
4. I agree to indemnify and defend Society 414 against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my or my guest’s participation in this Society 414 Curated Date Night event.
5. I agree to pay for all damages of Society 414 property or these facilities caused by my or my guest's negligent, reckless, or willful actions.
6. I hereby grant Society 414, his/her legal representatives and assigns, irrevocable permission to publish photographs of me and my guest taken at this Society 414 Curated Date Night Event. These images may be published in any manner, including
(but not limited to) on blogs, website, newspaper and magazine articles, and printed materials.
7. Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved under Georgia law.
8. This Agreement and each of its terms are the product of an arms' length negotiation between the Parties. In the event any ambiguity is found to exist in the interpretation of this Agreement, or any of its provisions, the Parties, and each of them, explicitly reject the application of any legal or equitable rule of interpretation which would lead to a construction either "for" or "against" a particular party based upon their status as the drafter of a specific term, language, or provision giving rise to such ambiguity.
9. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement, whether standing alone or as applied to a particular occurrence or circumstance, shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement or of any other applications of such provision, as the case may be, and such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed not to be a part of this Agreement.
10. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
Accuracy of Information
Users of any of Society 414 services certify that any information provided to us is complete and accurate. Society 414 will make every effort to validate the billing information you provide to us; however, if we are unable to do so, we reserve the right to cancel your tickets or prohibit you from using this website.
Alteration of Event Listings
Society 414 reserves the right to cancel any event at any time, under any circumstances, and for any reason.
Society 414 is unable to offer refunds after a ticket has been purchased; however, a refund may be issued when an event is canceled. If an event is canceled, a refund in the amount of the face value of the ticket will be issued to customers who purchased tickets. Service, delivery and transaction fees will not be refunded.
If an event is postponed to a later date, the client has the option to request a refund or transfer their tickets to the new date.
Society 414 Ticket Purchasing Fees
Non-refundable service fees may be added to each ticket and/or order. By purchasing tickets from Society 414, you agree to pay these fees and understand that the fees will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Acceptable Methods of Payment
Society 414 currently accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express (AMEX), and Discover credit/debit cards for payment. All transactions will post a LEMIGA EVENTS, LLC DBA SOCIETY 414 memo on your billing/bank statement.
Refusal of Services
SSociety 414 reserves the right to bar any registered client from use of any or all of Society 414’s services at any time, under any circumstances, and for any reason. Violation of any of the guidelines below will always result in such punitive action.
Posting or linking to any illegal or unlawful content — including defamatory or copyrighted materials — on the Society 414 website will result in the termination of all services that Society 414 provides.
Posting any of the following on the Society 414 website may result in the termination, without compensation, of all services that Society 414 provides:
Any communication that incites or promotes racism, sexism, homophobia, bigotry or physical harm to others
Any communication that promotes harassment of others
Any pornographic or sexually explicit material
Any communication that solicits personal information for commercial or advertising purposes that is not otherwise approved by Society 414
Any communication intended to engage others in commercial activities that is not otherwise approved by Society 414
Ticket Purchasing Limits
In order to discourage unfair ticket purchase practices, Society 414 may set maximum limits for the number of tickets purchased per person.
Unlawful Ticket Reselling
Society 414 in no way condones the unlawful resale of tickets. Any unlawful attempt to resell tickets purchased through Society 414 will result in Society 414 terminating those tickets without compensation, as well as the customer being barred indefinitely from use of any Society 414 services.
Violation of Terms
If you violate any of the terms herein, Society 414 reserves the right to terminate your account, bar you from using any Society 414 services, cancel any ticket orders and take appropriate legal action.
Society 414 is not responsible for any content or services provided by any websites outside of the Society 414 website. This includes any sites linked from the event pages.
If you select a payment plan during checkout, your tickets will be reserved at the time of purchase. We will charge your credit card at the time of purchase and again automatically on all dates designated in your payment plan. If we are unable to process any scheduled payment, we will contact you to update your payment information. If you do not complete your payments as planned, your order may be subject to cancellation, and you will forfeit any payments. This decision is left to the discretion of Society 414. Please note that if the order is canceled, you will lose your ticket reservation, and the tickets will be returned to the inventory for another customer to purchase.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads after you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, you can read more on this page.
Children under the age of 13 are prohibited from using Society 414.
Society 414 grants you a non-exclusive right to access the Society 414 Service for the purposes of browsing the site, searching for events, registering for events, and interacting with Society 414. The following uses of the Service — including the site and all functions therein — are strictly forbidden:
Using the Service in any way that violates the Terms of Service;
Using the Service in any way that breaches any applicable local, national, or international laws and regulations;Attempting to reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise disclose the underlying source code or infrastructure of the Service;
Using the Service for fraudulent activity or activity that facilitates fraud;
Using or enabling others to use bots, scrapers, spiders, or any other automated means to access the Service for any purpose without the written permission of Society 414;
Using or enabling others to use the Service in a way that imposes what Society 414 deems to be an illicit, excessive, or unnecessarily heavy burden on our infrastructure, regardless whether such activity is an intentional attempt to interfere with the proper operation of the Site;
Bypassing or enabling others to bypass any measures we take to restrict access to unauthorized areas of the Service.