It is important to note that these terms include an arbitration clause and additional waivers of liability, should you choose to accept these Terms.
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may use Our Website society414.com. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept and agree to abide by all policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our Terms of Service.
Prohibited uses. You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
In any way that violates the Terms of Service;
In any way that breaches any applicable local, national, or international laws and regulations; Attempting to reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise disclose the underlying source code or infrastructure of the Service;
For fraudulent activity or activity that facilitates fraud;
To use or enable others to use bots, scrapers, spiders, or any other automated means to access the Service for any purpose without the written permission of Society 414;
To use or enable others to use the Service in a way that imposes what Society 414 deems to be an illicit, excessive, or unnecessarily heavy burden on our infrastructure, regardless whether such activity is an intentional attempt to interfere with the proper operation of the Site; or
To bypass or enable others to bypass any measures we take to restrict access to unauthorized areas of the Service.
Prohibited Content. In addition to the Prohibited uses provided above, the following content is also prohibited from Our Website:
Any communication that incites or promotes racism, sexism, homophobia, bigotry or physical harm to others;
Any communication that promotes harassment of others;
Any pornographic or sexually explicit material;
Any communication that solicits personal information for commercial or advertising purposes that is not otherwise approved by Society 414; or
Any communication intended to engage others in commercial activities that is not otherwise approved by Society 414
Trademarks. Society 414, society414.co and other Society 414 graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are trademarks of Society 414. Society 414’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written content of Society 414. The images and icons available in this website or otherwise may be used by partners and third-party sites in connection with providing appropriate links to the Society 414 site so long as they are used in a manner consistent with Society 414’s requirements.
Copyrights. This website and its content, including written content, images, logos, video content, marketing materials, or otherwise is copyright of Society 414. © Society 414 - 2018.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
you may print or download for your personal and non-commercial use only
you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material;
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
You may not transmit or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Society 414 Events and Experiences
In exchange for participation in events and experiences organized by Society 414, and/or use of the property and services of Society 414, you as a patron, guest or otherwise acknowledge, affirm or agree to the following:
1. To observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and to follow any verbal instructions or directions given by Society 414, its employees, representatives or agents.
2. That you are 21 years of age or older (children under the age of 13 are prohibited from using Society 414).
3. That there are certain inherent risks associated with the curated date night activities and that you assume full responsibility for personal injury sustained by yourself, and further release and discharge Society 414 for injury, loss or damage arising out of my presence upon the facilities of Society 414, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, my guest, Society 414 or other third parties.
4. To indemnify and defend Society 414 against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from participation in Society 414’s events or experiences.
5. To pay for all damages of Society 414 property or its facilities caused by my negligent, reckless, or willful actions.
6. To grant Society 414, his/her legal representatives and assigns, irrevocable permission to publish photographs of me and my guest taken at any Society 414 event or experience. These images may be published in any manner, including (but not limited to) on blogs, website, newspaper and magazine articles, and printed materials.
7. That any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved under Georgia law.
8. That this Agreement and each of its terms are the product of an arms' length negotiation between the Parties. In the event any ambiguity is found to exist in the interpretation of this Agreement, or any of its provisions, the Parties, and each of them, explicitly reject the application of any legal or equitable rule of interpretation which would lead to a construction either "for" or "against" a particular party based upon their status as the drafter of a specific term, language, or provision giving rise to such ambiguity.
9. That the invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement, whether standing alone or as applied to a particular occurrence or circumstance, shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement or of any other applications of such provision, as the case may be, and such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed not to be a part of this Agreement.
10. That any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
11. That this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Parties, and supersedes any prior understanding or representation of any kind preceding the date of this Agreement. There are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, unless accomplished by an Amendment after the effective date and signed by both parties
12. If any part or parts of this Agreement shall be held unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
13. That any information provided to us is complete and accurate. Society 414 will make every effort to validate the billing information provided to us; however, if we are unable to do so, we reserve the right to cancel your tickets or prohibit you from using this website.
14. That Society 414 reserves the right to cancel any event at any time, under any circumstances, and for any reason.
15. That Society 414 is unable to offer refunds after a ticket has been purchased; however, a refund may be issued when an event is canceled.
16. If an event is canceled, a refund in the amount of the face value of the ticket will be issued to customers who purchased tickets. Service, delivery and transaction fees will not be refunded.
17. If an event is postponed to a later date, the client has the option to request a refund or transfer their tickets to the new date.
18. That Society 414 reserves the right to bar any registered client from use of any or all of Society 414’s services at any time, under any circumstances, and for any reason.
19. That posting or linking to any illegal or unlawful content — including defamatory or copyrighted materials — on the Society 414 website will result in the termination of all services that Society 414 provides.
20. Non-refundable service fees may be added to each ticket and/or order. By purchasing tickets from Society 414, you agree to pay these fees and understand that the fees will not be refunded under any circumstances.
21. In order to discourage unfair ticket purchase practices, Society 414 may set maximum limits for the number of tickets purchased per person.
22. Society 414 in no way condones the unlawful resale of tickets. Any unlawful attempt to resell tickets purchased through Society 414 will result in Society 414 terminating those tickets without compensation, as well as the customer being barred indefinitely from use of any Society 414 services.
23. If you select a payment plan during checkout, your tickets will be reserved at the time of purchase. Your credit card information will be stored for the purpose processing the split payment. An initial charge will be processed at the time of purchase and again, automatically, on all dates designated in your payment plan. If we are unable to process any scheduled payment, we will contact you to update your payment information. If you do not complete your payments as planned, your order may be subject to cancellation, and you will forfeit any received payments. This decision is left to the discretion of Society 414. Please note that if the order is canceled, you will lose your ticket reservation, and the tickets will be returned to the inventory for another customer to purchase.
24. Society 414 has the right to modify this Terms of Service agreement at our discretion, and the terms will become effective immediately upon publication to this website.
Violation of Terms.
If you violate any of the terms herein, Society 414 reserves the right to terminate your account, bar you from using any Society 414 services, cancel any ticket orders and take appropriate legal action.
Society 414 is not responsible for any content or services provided by any websites outside of the Society 414 website. This includes any sites linked from the event pages.